Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When Cats eat Cupcakes.

From my previous post, most people could tell that it took me quite some time to bake those robot cupcakes and put them together. The last thing I wanted was for our cat, Xander, to get into those cupcakes and have a feast. Well, that's what he did. There was an error in communication and the room that I had closed off to protect the cupcakes from his fierce kitten hunger was opened while I was asleep and overnight Xander when to town on one of the cupcakes.

The culprit.


You see that maniacal look in his eyes. Yeah, he's guilty.

The damage:


I was quite angry. Angry is a nice way to say it. But, I composed myself, took a deep breath and went up to Walmart to get some more cake mix to fix the ONE cupcake. And that I did, I made one more cupcake. Thankfully I had leftover fondant to cover the cupcake, or else, I probably just would have left an amputated robot. Josh, in his efforts to make me feel better said that Xander was just trying to encourage my hobby because I had all that leftover cake that I turned into other treats. I think Josh was just glad to have extra goodies around.


0 comments:

Post a Comment